Deer Hunts – Dry Creek Property
We have a good population of mule deer ranging from 20” to 28” on Dry Creek Ranch, and we offer deer hunts if space allows. This hunt requires a two-hunter minimum. There may be an option to harvest an elk if opportunity knocks, for an additional $1000 for a cow or $3500 for a bull elk 5X5 or better. This is not an elk hunt, it is primarily a deer hunt, based out of the same hunting facility. We can assist you in the licensing process. A 50% deposit is required to confirm any hunt. These dates should reflect the best rutting times for the deer.
Deer Hunts – Eastern Montana
Eastern Montana Deer Hunt
- Depart to camp Nov 21st Nov 22nd – Nov 26th Depart Nov 27th
We offer an eastern Montana deer hunt during the 5th week of season each year when the big bucks are rutting. This hunt is based on a farm property and the accommodations are a camp trailer. Please inquire for pricing and dates.
We offer antelope hunts on private lands in eastern Montana during the fall. These trips are 4 hunting days require a minimum of 2 hunters per guide for $3500.00 each. Antelope tags are $205 and if you draw a tag we will set your dates accordingly. Accommodations for this hunt are a camp trailer.
Please contact us for more information or to book.
*All clients are required to have a deposit and a signed contract in place to hold a hunt; required by the Montana Board of Outfitters.
Other Information About These Hunts
- Any animal you wish to mount will be completely caped and cared for in a professional manner.
- Your meat will be taken to a processing plant for cutting and wrapping if necessary. All meat processing and shipping or extra care is at your expense.
- Your guides, packers and cooks work very hard for you putting in long hours every day. Normal tips range $200.00+ for camp hands, packers and cooks; guides normally receive 10% of hunt price.
ALL TIPS ARE PER HUNTER. If you feel the camp staff has done a good job please tip accordingly.
- Any accommodations you want other that those provided will be at your own expense. Should you choose not to stay on site your hunting times may be affected.
- If you would like to stay at the Iron wheel Guest Ranch (our home base) for the night before your hunt begins or the night after it ends, there is a $35.00 per person per night charge for the night stay, dinner and breakfast.
Only moderate drinking will be acceptable, no excessive drinking is allowed, this could terminate your hunt. We do not provide any alcohol but will give you the opportunity to purchase alcohol before heading into camp.
No deposits will be refunded, if you draw a license. If you do not draw a license and applied before March 15th of the hunt year we will either refund or forward your deposit to the following year.
Montana Outfitters and Guides Association (MOGA) is the only organization that promotes and protects non-resident rights to hunt in Montana through the non-resident hunter angler defense fund(HADF), we require that each person contribute a minimum of $100.00 to the HADF program.
This institution is operated under special use permits with the following National Forests: Kootenai, Lolo, and Beaverhead/Deerlodge National Forest, as well as BLM and State lands. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
We are member of:
Montana Outfitters and Guides Association, National Rifle Association, North American Hunting Club, Safari Club International and America Outdoors
Iron Wheel Guest Ranch LLC
Scott and Jody Cargill license #23771